- Epicurean Dinner at Golden Peony featuring Wolf Blass wines
- CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelors Finals Party!
- Valentine's Day Specials!
- Celebrate CNY with Sparkling wines!
- Giant Hypermart Wine Fair @ VivoCity
- Festive Wine Special
- Digital Fashion Week
- Celebrate Olympics in Singapore!
- Gourmet Japan
- Independence Day Celebration
- Audi Fashion Festival
- New World Wine Tasting
- Cleo 50 Most Eligible Bachelors
- Matua Tasting
- Wine Edge Club
- Festive Wine Specials
- Asian Masters
- Australia New Zealand Film Festival
- ISPS Handa Singapore Classic Golf Tournament
Golden Peony, an award-winning restaurant is truly outfitted for the accolades they've received. Think exquisite teak screens, porcelain displays of Chinese mythology and bamboo-handled tea pots. Chef Chung Ho Shi and his team of Chinese cuisine experts have designed an appealing menu, featuring impressive signature dishes that have been prepared with imported spices and herbs from the diverse regions of China.
To get the best out of this culinary experience, sign up for the six-course Epicurean Dinner featuring Wolf Blass wines which will be held on 18th April that will guarantee to leave you more than satisfied.
In addition, Mr Ch’ng Poh Tiong, the author of 108 Great Chinese Dishes Paired about matching Chinese food and wine, will be the hosting the evening. Sign up now for the six-course Epicurean Dinner featuring Wolf Blass wines with each seat selling at $138 ++.
Click here to view menu.
For reservations, please call +65 6432 7488/89/82 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘TWE’.