- Beringer Napa’s Finest and the PGA
- Penfolds Bin 389
- Wolf Blass President's Selection Limited Edition Shiraz Cabernet
- Rosemount Diamond Label
- Penfolds St Henri
- Beringer Private Reserve
- The 2012 Wolf Blass Luxury Collection
- Lindeman's Sweet Seasons
- Yellowglen Vintage
- Penfolds Koonunga Hill
- Beringer Founders' Estate
- Penfolds BIN 389
- Yellowglen Pink
- Wolf Blass Red Label Moscato
- Lindeman's Bin 65 Chardonnay
- Wolf Blass Yellow Label Moscato
March hails the launch of the new vintage of Penfolds’ internationally acclaimed BIN Series of wines. This collection began in 1959 as part of a modern era of Penfolds innovation that has resulted in a diverse family of wines with ageless appeal. Each BIN wine bears the distinctive Penfolds quality stamp whilst exhibiting a unique style of its own.
The 2012 BIN Series consists of a family of ten wines including the 50th CONSECUTIVE VINTAGE of BIN 389 Cabernet Shiraz. Representing the classic South Australian multi-district blend, BIN 389 Cabernet Shiraz was one of the first BIN wines Penfolds crafted and continues to be one its most famous and collected wines around the world.
Stand a chance* to be invited to a special tasting of the Penfolds 2012 BIN Series of wines by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. These wines are available in premium wine outlets and major supermarkets / hypermarkets in Singapore. www.penfolds.com
* Winners selected at random. 5 pairs to be won.